Iran Phone: +98-21-44580036
Date of Birth 23 August 1972
Martial Status Married
Pharm. D. 1992 - 1997 Faculty of Pharmacy, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences Isfahan, Iran
Ph.D. in Pharmaceutics 1998 – 2003 Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences Tehran, Iran
Summary of Qualifications
Consultant on Pharmacokinetics and Bioequivalency of Pharmaceuticals 1998 – 2000 Sobhan Pharmaceutical Co., Tehran, Iran
Establishment of R&D Dept. in Sobhan Pharmaceutical Co. Techical Staff 2000 – 2003 Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute, Tehran, Iran
Academic Staff 2003 – Untill Now Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute, Tehran, Iran
I have worked on biodegradable polymeric drug delivery systems. This general term includes following experience fields:
1. Naturally-occurred biodegradable polymers
2. Synthetic biocompatible polyesters
3. Processing and formulation to achieve biodegradable drug delivery systems
I have also good experience on instrumental analysis.
1. M. Shatalebi, E. Alipoor, M. Imani; “Pilot Plant Production of Microcrystalline Cellulose”, Faculty of Pharmacy, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, 1995 – 1997.
2. R. Dinarvand, M. Imani; “Formulation of Biodegradable Contraceptive Drug Delivery Implant”, Faculty of Pharmacy, Tehran University of Medical Sciences with Cooperation of Ministry of Industry, 1998 – 2001.
3. M. Pirali, M. Imani, M. Ansari; “Bioequivalency Evaluation of Oxazepam Preparations”, Sobhan Pharm. Co., 1998 – 2000.
6. S. M. Taghizadeh, A. Mashak, A. Jamshidi, M. Imani; “Progesterone Releasing Silicone Elastomer Drug Delivery System”, Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute, 2000 – 2003.
4. S. M. Taghizadeh, F. Lahooti Fard, M. Imani; “Formulation of Estradiol Releasing Transdermal Drug Delivery system”, Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute, 2001 – until now.
7. S. M. Taghizadeh, A. Mashak, A. Jamshidi, M. Imani; “Formulation of Optimized Progesterone Releasing Veterinary Drug Delivery System”, Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute, 2001 – until now.
5. M. Imani, S. M. Taghizadeh; “Optimization of Biodegradable Contraceptive Microspheres Prepared by Spray Drying”, Iran Polymer and Petrochemical Institute, 2002 – until now.
1. M. Imani, M.Pirali Hamedani, R. Dinarvand; “Synthesis and Characterization of Poly(lactic acid) for Cosmetic Use”, Proceeding of the 6th International Seminar on Hygienic & Cosmetic Industries, Oct. 17-19 2000, Tehran, Iran.
2. R. Dinarvand, M. Imani, F.Ryahipoor; “Development of a Biodegradable Matrix ystem for Contraceptive Drug Delivery”, Drug Deliv. Sci. Sys. 1(4), 113(2002).
3. M. Pirali, M. Imani, R. Dowlatabadi, R. Dinarvand, M. Abedi; “NMR Study of Lactic Acid Homopolymerization”, Proceeding of Euroanalysis 2002, Sept. 8-13 2002, Dortmund, Germany.
4. M. Imani; “Optimization of Release Assessment Test for Estradiol Transdermal Delivery System”, Proceeding of 1st National Conference on Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Feb. 26-27 2003, Tehran, Iran.
5. S. M. Taghizadeh, A. Mashak, M. Imani; “Steroid Release from Polymeric Matrix”, Proceeding of 6th Iranian Seminar on Polymer Science and Technology (ISPST 2003), May 12-15 2003.
Proficient in both writting and speaking English