Amir Masood Rezadoust
Academic Staff of Composite Group
Iran Polymer Institute
PO Box 14965/115, Tehran, Iran
Tel.: (021) 44580000 (Ext. 2294) Fax: (021) 44580023
- Date of Birth: 5/4/1973 (1352/3/15)
- Place of Birth: Tehran, Iran
- Status: Married (one son)
- Nationality: Iranian
- B.Sc., August 1996, in Polymer Engineering from:
Tehran Polytechnique (Amirkabir University of Technology), Polymer Eng. Department.
- M.Sc., August 1998 in Polymer Engineering from:
Iran Polymer Institute
Interested Research Area:
- Composite Processing with accentuate on pultrusion.
- Ablative Rubber and Thermoset Composite Insulator.
- 1995-1996 computer teacher in Abdali school.
- 1998- present, Full-time member of Academic staff in Iran Polymer Institute, Tehran, Iran.
- 2004-PresentAlborz Composites Eng. Co., IranComposite Network Manager (IranComposite.net).
- 2005-Present, Consultant to KavoshYaran Eng. Co., Composite Materials (Tehran Metro contractor).
1. MH Beheshty and AM Rezadoust, Fiber Reinforced Plastics (Polymer Composites), (in Persian), Iran Polymer and petrochemical Institute, Tehran, 2005, 426 pages.
2. A.M. Rezadoust, M. Esfandeh and A.R. Dayani, An Overview on FRP Market in Iran, Fanohonar, Tehran, 2006.
1. Rezadoust A.M., Jahani Y. and Sabet S.A., “Fabrication of Elastomeric Ablative insulation for Solid fuel Rocket Motors”, The Proceeding of first Conference of Aerospace Organization, 2000, Vol. 9, Materials and Manufacturing (2).
2. Hashemi S.A., Rezadoust A.M., Sabet S.A., “Energy Absorption of Conical Composite Tubes”, The proceedings of PPS-2001, October 22-24, 2001, Antalya, Turkey, P. 247.
3. Rezadoust A.M., Sabet S.A., Hashemi S.A., “Energy Absorption of Conical Composite Tubes”, The Proceeding of Iranian Seminar on Polymer Science and Technology (Fifth), 12-14 September 2000, Amirkabir University, Tehran, Iran, pp. 203-206.
4. Rezadoust A.M., Jahani Y. and Sabet S.A “Asbestosless Elastomeric Ablative Insulation”, ”, The Proceeding of Iranian Seminar on Polymer Science and Technology (Fifth), 12-14 September 2000, Amirkabir University, Tehran, Iran.
5. Rezadoust A. M. & Esfandeh M., "Flame Retardant Selection in ablative Insulation", The Proceeding of sixth national Conference of Chemical Engineering, 2-4 May 2001, Ami Kabir University of Technology, Vol. 7.
6. M. Esfandeh and A. M. Rezadoust, Preparation of Unsaturated Polyester Resin/Jute Fiber Composites by Pultrusion and Study of their Mechanical and Morphological Properties, 14-17 september, PPS 2003, Greece.
7. Rezadoust A. M. & Esfandeh M., "Investigation of fibre length in composite elastomeric insulation manufacturing, 4rd Conference of the Iranian Aerospace Society, AERO 2003, Amir Kabir University of Technology, Tehran, Vol. 3, Jan. 2003, p 289.
8. M. Esfandeh, A.M. Rezadoust, S. A. Sabet and S. M. B. Alavi, Investigation of bond Strength of Polymer Composite RE-bars to Concrete, PPS 22, July 2-6, 2006, Yamagata, Japan.
1.A.M. Rezadoust and M. Esfandeh, “Evaluation of Two-Roll Mill Method for preparing Short Glass Fibre Reinforced NBR-Phenolic composites”, Polymers & Polymer Composites, Vol. 9, No. 6, 2001, P. 403.
2.M. Esfandeh, A. M. Rezadoust, A. Sabet and M. Alavi, "Investigation of Factors Effecting the Surface Quality of Pultruded Profiles", Iranian Journal of Polymer Science and Technology (Persian edition), 15, No. 4, 2002, PP 229-235.
3.A. M. Rezadoust, Esfandeh M., A. Sabet and M.B. Alavi, "Bond Performance of FRP Rebars with Various Surface Deformation in Reinforced Concrete", Iranian Journal of Polymer Science and Technology (Persian edition), 20, No. 1, 2007, PP 79-86.
4.M. Esfandeh, A. M. Rezadous and M. R. Ebrahimi " Study of the Thickening Behaviour and the Mechanical Properties of Sheet Moulding Compound Prepared by Alkaline, Isocyaante and Dual Thickening Methods", Iranian Journal of Polymer Science and Technology (Persian edition), 16, No. 6, 2003.
5.A.M. Rezadoust & M. Esfandeh, Preparation of Glass Reinforced NBR-Phenolic Composite: Study of Fibre Length Distribution and Burning Properties, Plastics Rubber and Composites, Vol 33, No 2/3, p 107, 2004.
6.A.M. Rezadoust & M. Esfandeh, Study of Fibre Breakage and Length Distribution During Compounding Glass-NBR-Phenolic Composites, Polymer Plastics Technology & Engineering, Vol. 44, No. 1, p 63, 2005.
Computer: I experienced in scientific search (articles, books and reports)